Buffering is typically an indication that your internet connection is not fast enough to stream the video and play it back at the same time.
Try adjusting the video quality by selecting “Auto” in the quality menu if available. (not shown on all devices) This will allow the player to select the best quality video file to stream. If “Auto” is not available, switch to one of the lower quality options.
Also ensure there are no other devices connected to your internet connection that might be slowing down your connection.
New episodes of Unleashed Season 2 are typically released on the first Thursday of each month.
Unleashed is a website based platform.
This means you can access your video content from any device you can surf the internet on. These include your computer (PC and Mac), your smartphone (iPhone, Android and Windows) and your iPad or Android Tablet.
Some modern Smart TV’s and gaming consoles may also contain a browser, where you can access Unleashed.tv as you would on a desktop computer.
1. On your iPhone or iPad swipe up to enter the Control Centre
2. Select the AirPlay icon
3. Choose to mirror the screen of your iOS device
4. Open Safari, navigate to UNLEASHED.TV, login and start playing an episode.
1. Open up the ChromeCast App on your device
2. Select Settings in the top right corner of your screen
3. Select Cast screen / audio
4. Press the CAST SCREEN / AUDIO button
5. Now that device screen is mirrored to your TV, Navigate to UNLEASHED.TV, login and start playing an episode.
Login to your UNLEASHED account. Go to the My Profile page. Click on Delete Account. Select YES to delete your account.
No – the only way to watch Unleashed and All 4 Adventure is via streaming and DVD. Downloads are not currently supported.